Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bizarre PSA Of The Day: Smoking Kills R2D2

Nah, not buying it. R2 would never pick up a cig. Darth Vader, on the other hand...

C-3PO: Oh no! Are you smoking, Lord Vader? Smoking does dreadful things to your lungs... (Vader puts cig between lips to hold, activates lightsaber) ...and is very dangerous for your-- (ZWOWNSWSHHH!!! CLANGCRASH!....... CLINKTINKTINK!.................CLANG)


Vader takes a long drag on his cig.


  1. Cary you should post the Flintstones Winston ad too :)

  2. HA! I liked the scene you created with Vader there. :-)

    I always thought R2D2 looked kind of like an ash can or trash can anyway, so I don't think it will hurt him much if he smokes.

  3. I always thought R2D2 looked like my mom's Rainbow vacuum cleaner.

    I laughed at this PSA because it reminded me of my oldest daughter's name for the tall robot: C-3P90210. (She was a child in the 90s.)

  4. R2 should know better than to smoke in the AT&T switching center.
    Tsk, tsk.



Related Posts with Thumbnails