Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Vid Of The Day: Shit Burger

Japan? NO WAY!

From Ben.


  1. Whoa. That is seriously nasty. The whole thing is gross -- from the concept, to the extruding, to the guy eating it and even that creepy pointer thingy with the painted fingernail. Ewwwww.

  2. Yeah, that guy was *acting* like he was eating it but I ain't buying it. Not without the money shot.

    A classic case of "just because you can doesn't mean you should."

    All of a sudden I don't think I need dessert.

  3. "few people would be keen to eat it" hahahaha! Really? Do you think so? What was your first clue, Sherlock? :-D

    Mugshot guy over there looks like he is staring at the title of this post in horror and disbelief, as well he should!

  4. They should probably start by not labeling it SHIT BURGER.

  5. I read Daisy's comment re the mugshot guy before I watched the video, and laughed, but as I was watching the video (before I was too grossed out and had to stop it), it elevated to hilariously apropos :D.

    I normally keep the worst profanity off the internets, but I'll make an exception: that was absolutely fucking disgusting, wrong and vile on many levels. I'm a little slow on the uptake sometimes, so I am unsure if this is a joke or not. Given that some Japanese dude thought it up, I'm suspect it might be legit.

  6. The nerds on the internet, besides me, say that the doctor is active in sustainability research. See this page:

    Frank, reminds me of the wizzo chocolate company monty python sketch.

  7. I saw something like this before, in the early 80s: a guy made meatballs from reclaimed sewage. He mixed them in with regular meatballs and served them to the presenter, asking him if he could tell which was which.

    I think it's an interesting idea. It's gross and ooky on many levels, but the notion behind it is sound: humans are reproducing faster than we can feed them, and we need to figure out some solutions double-time. It's a global problem, not a local one, and it's very, very real. This may be a disgusting solution, but the outside-the-lines thinking is going in the right direction.

    Of course, the easiest solution is to have people grow their own victory gardens again and not expect their sustenance to come from a store. But that's another one of my soap boxes for another time...!

  8. People tell me to eat shit all the time. I never realized they were suggesting a way to be more green. Sorry if I punched you.

  9. But the question is...Can you make turd burgers out of shit harvested from people who have eaten turd burgers? This could become a vicious circle...and I DO mean vicious!!!

  10. Red food coloring?!! Are they trying to kill us?

  11. I'm beginning to wonder if this is a tie-in to "The Human Centipede 2", cause otherwise this is really nasty.

    Like, "I'm really regretting eating that bowl of chocolate pudding now" type nasty.

    We had a science teacher back in senior high who swore that the Japanese were working on a "sewer sausage" project back then, and that was in the late 90's.

  12. Mmmmm..."alive with bacteria!!". Isn't there a slogan for something that is "Alive with Flavor"? Oh yeah, right...Vantage Cigarettes. Coincidence? Anyway, our dogs have been doing this for millenia: eating poop to get protein. Specifically, cat poop. My vet said it's because cat poop is almost pure protein, and dogs crave protein! (Pop culture reference: "the maple kind?".) Still, this makes soylent green seem like a viable alternative.



Related Posts with Thumbnails