Friday, June 17, 2011

Unfortunate Word Verifications of the Day

We all giggle when we get a funny word verification, right? I once got one that said, "balless," which amused me more than it should have.

Here's a list of some truly unfortunate "Captchas." (Did you know they were called that? I sure didn't.)

Pics from Supertremendous, commentary by me, Bev.

Much better than the alternative.


A chapter from the beloved children's classic,
"Mr. Toad Visits The Proctologist."



Nice of you to offer, Rep. Weiner, but I'm gonna pass.


This would make a good rapper name.


Pimps to the left of me, Ho's to the right?


Anyone else, sure, but no Dick. He sucks.


Right? Frugging Kenyans! Make me so mad!


I'm sure they meant roosters.


Together we can make "Great Caesar's Erection!" a hip
new expression.
C'mon, who's with me?



I love how the letters are at a jaunty angle.
After all, boobies are fun & zany!



See all 20 of them here.

What's the best captcha you've ever gotten?

7 comments:

  1. Great Caesar's erection! Boobies are fun and zany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I definitely see "Great Caesar's erection!" catching on. I will put it to use forthwith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right below "cocks," it allows you to "view a larger image." Unfortunately, "booby" doesn't provide such an option.

    Cary wrote:
    Together we can make "Great Caesar's Erection!" a hip new expression. C'mon, who's with me?

    I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny list, Bev. I thought I had read all of the Mr. Toad books. I must have missed one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Buttzitz," "legloogy," and "cootyfy" were some I recently encountered.

    I saw penis spelled like "pness" on a bathroom wall at an elementary school once. Written in crayon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lessee -- I've seen quite a few good captchas, but the one that stays with me reminds me of an old boyfriend . . . "lyinass".

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate how complicated they make these things.. but I can laugh at these for sure.. funny ones..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails