Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sign of the Day

My husband recently returned from a 6.5 month deployment on an aircraft carrier. When the ship made port in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, he came across this street sign. Hold on to your snatches, my friends.

- Heidi Renée


  1. LOL! I'll hang on to mine extra tight. Also, congrats on getting Hubby back! I was married to a submariner for decades and I know how much fun that lifestyle can be.:/

  2. Thanks, Liz! We're pretty darn happy to be together again.

  3. I always keep mine tucked away to prevent just such a thing from happening! :-D

  4. Snatch snatchers?

    That word makes me laugh. Such a random silly word for the vag. But then, most of them are.

  5. Whew, my business is safe. You'd think males would be in more danger than women... well some males.

  6. @ lefty

    While us menfolk may have more items to take down there, what the ladies have is clearly much better looking, and often far more compact.

    Not to mention easier to get off.

    Wait that came out wrong...



Related Posts with Thumbnails