Friday, June 10, 2011

Naughty Girls Of The Day (NSFW)

I do love a woman with a sense of humor. Especially a naughty one. Especially when she is an FOLOTD.






Bev says hi to Superman






Samsmama doesn't want you looking at Chuck E. Cheese's pizza roll


















If Kelly isn't careful, she'll get ejaculated from Disneyland






Betcha didn't know The Pirate Star was a Clinton intern.


















Sharyl-Anne and The Pirate Star check Sir Galahad's jousting equipment.




Go, Rich Girl Red, a.k.a. ARRRRRRRRR-G-ARRRRRRRR.


Mecca has a nose for penis. Or vice versa.

Got any to contribute? Send them to listoftheday@yahoo.com.


13 comments:

  1. "Girls just want to have fun." I guess the girl with Ronald McDonald must have ordered the Happy Meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls... always thinking of sex.... he he... good ones..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naughty girls need to be spanked... and I got a hankerin' for some spankerin'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MSOTD looks to me like he's saying: "Some times I get the period pains, real hard".

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually have one but its my 10 and 13 )they are 15 and 18 now) year old nieces. Surprising that the girls in my family have pervy senses of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my God! This was hilarious!

    Hope there's a sequel or two.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh RGR, love the way you handle a pirate's doubloons.

    Arrrrr.....mmumphsss...oops.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! I wondered why samsmama has been banned from all KC area Chuck-E-Cheeses. I guess I'm going to have to get creative when I'm out and about to keep up with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. RGR, did you at least have the decency to make
    arooga noises as you fondled Long John's "silver"?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ lefty

    Only if RGR's hands were really cold.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, I must confess I did "shiver his timber" a wee bit.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails