Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fast Food Ads Vs. Reality Pics Of The Day

Okay, who da fuck sat on my Beef 'n' Cheddar? I'm looking at you, Brian Dennehy.

From Seth D. and Sheila, courtesy of The West Virgina Surf Report (wtf?).

McDonald's Sausage McMuffin

BK Enormous Omelet Sandwich

McDonald's Sausage Breakfast Burrito

KFC Famous Bowl

Wendy's Chicken Club

Taco Bell Nachos Bell Grande

McDonald's McSkillet Burrito

BK Whopper

Subway Turkey & Ham sub

McDonald's Filet-O-Fish

BK Sausage, Egg & Cheese Croissant

Wendy's Southwest Taco Salad

Arby's Beef 'n' Cheddar

Big Mac


  1. That KFC Famous Bowl looks like dog food or perhaps something worse.

  2. Some of these are just so horrendous...

  3. Melissa, you know you want that Beef 'n' Cheddar.

  4. I love a sausage and egg mcmuffin so much, that I can't tell which is the "good" one and which is the real one. Deeee-lish.

  5. WW, I totally agree. I also love a filet-o-fish, regardless of what it looks like. I had Nachos Bell Grande earlier tonight, and it looked awful, as always. The Whopper and the Big Mac are ridiculously difficult to eat without the burger falling apart and making a total mess of yourself. But? Still good.


  6. People say how disgusting it looks and then they're in the drive-thru the next day. Addicts!

  7. I think the filet-o-fish actually looks pretty close to ad pic

  8. I had gastric bypass 5 months ago. I am down 95 pounds (to 175!! :)) and happy with the decision. HOWEVER, I miss fast food A LOT and even the reality pics look tasty and yummy to me at this point! Sigh...



Related Posts with Thumbnails