Thursday, May 5, 2011

Photoshop Fails Of The Day

Most are from Photoshop Disasters.

Can we borrow your head for a sec?

Hey, removing limbs doesn't count!

He's melting!

Give her a (giant) hand. She just bowled another perfect game.

If that horse doesn't win, shoot it.

Tattoine's best cocktail bar

Oops, I crapped my pants. With milk.

Artelac -- for fast, effective appendage regeneration

But first, fill 'er up!

Clothespins sold separately

I felt like Jesus was with me on that beach

I look at Penelope's neck and I hear that cartoon stretching sound effect (which I couldn't find or I'd link it)

Drink this big-ass beer!

And Kristen Bell as Gumby.

Blow it out your ass, Jacques!

That Margot - always jawin' about something.

Maybe she's double-jointed

That's just fuckin' creepy

We call this cut the Linda Blair.

"The client wants another man and a minority in the ad, and he wants it by noon."


  1. AHA HA HA HA HA! I love this post. These remind me of quite a few of my own unfortunate photoshop mishaps. My favorites are the giant hand, Gumby, and Linda Blair.

    My favorite caption is, "The client wants another man and a minority in the ad, and he wants it by noon." HA! :-D

  2. HA HA HA HA! I just choked on my turkey sandwich, thanks, Cary. The horse with 6 legs, "Jesus on the Beach," and the creepy winking baby were my favorites. Too funny!

    (I may need to rethink my submission for Mother's Day.)

  3. I think my favorite was the mammogram ad, but I am SO with Daisy on the 'client' caption. That gave me a rich girl red-choke moment!! And thanks rrg - I stared and stared at that d*mn horse photo, KNOWING something was wrong, but for the life of me, wasn't seeing it!

  4. OK Cary, are you the one who decides the verification words? 'Cause I swear that every time I post I get some perverted sounding word... Even when I linked the post to FB.

  5. it was all funny thanks for this amazing post i keep sharing with my friends



Related Posts with Thumbnails