Friday, May 6, 2011

Extreme Dog Grooming of the Day

They take clippers and scissors, blow paint, dyes, hair extensions, accessories, and lots of hairspray to sculpt the hair of poodles and other dogs and turn them into walking works of art. It is called Extreme Dog Grooming, and competitions are held to judge the work of the dog groomers and their canine creations.

The groomers claim the products they use are all safe for the dogs and that the dogs enjoy the attention they get when they are being groomed. All I know is, if I tried to do this to my dog Max, he'd bite my hand off, and rightly so. ~posted by Daisy

"It's not nice to fool Mother Nature!"

I told you not to eat the brown acid.

Hmm...this one gives new meaning to the term "dog hump."

Is that a beer can stuck in the dog's butt?

Just get a horse next time. It's a lot easier.

"They did this to me just so they could name me 'Spot.'"

"Here have a banana."
" thanks."

He's praying a real tiger doesn't come along and try to hump him.

"Does this make my butt look big and inflamed?"

Eats, poops, and sleeps.

I think I saw that hat at the Royal Wedding.

They could have used him in the Super Bowl.

"Painted toenails?--Surely you jest!"
("I'm serious, and don't call me Shirley.")

WARNING! Do NOT approach buffalo!


  1. Okay, owning one of those large poodles and clipping them with the traditional puffy sections and the bald sections is weird enough, but this sh*t.....

    These people should all be taken out and beaten senseless.

  2. This is Toddlers and Tiaras for people with no kids. It's like saying that abuse victims were asking for it.

  3. This is so wrong. I sincerely hope that the owners get what's coming to them.

    I was thinking Toddlers and Tiaras too, Chrocs!

  4. "These people should all be taken out and beaten senseless."

    Mm hm. That.

  5. I'm all for art and people expressing their creativity, but I think they need to use a different canvas or medium other than their dog's coat to express it.

  6. Daisy:

    They should use their own hairy bits as canvasses and exhibit them with all the other freaks.

  7. HA! Chrocs, I like the way you think, but that's one exhibit I don't want to see!! :-)

  8. Daisy. Don't look in my facebook pictures. Just saying.

  9. hahaha! Uh-oh! Thanks for the warning, Lefty! :D

  10. "These people should all be taken out and beaten senseless."

    It'd be redundant...

  11. These individuals have obviously lost the plot. Shame on each and every one of them. How on earth could anyone with any sense of love and respect of animals abuse them so?



Related Posts with Thumbnails