Monday, April 4, 2011

March Mugshot Roundup

They book 'em, we cook 'em.


Now repeat after me: "I will not ask women in the park for their panties."


Dope on a rope


k.d. aiken




Give it up, Balky, you're too old for emo.


Why is Flava Flav wrapped in bacon?


I'm pretty sure I roomed with this guy in college. He listened to Saxon 24/7 and masturbated every time I left the room.


No pictures, please, I'm resting.


Hey! Loved you in The Ring!


Is that Hank Azaria?


The UV rays bouncing off Gramps' shirt slowly rotted his ear until it had to be removed.


WTF is this, Solid Gold Jailhouse?


OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! OKAY OKAY I WON'T SMILE! Fuckin' a!


God no, not LOTD.


Halfro


My eyes are down here.




Oh SNAP


How can one back hold so much fail?




Whuuuut?


No, no, MUG shot. Mug. With an M.

8 comments:

  1. WTF is up with that chick's eyebrows??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Dope on a rope." HA!
    Loved the "God no, not LOTD," and "Halfro" captions too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaHaHa! Emo Balky. "Don't be ridiculous."

    I think 'Whuuut" guy needs to borrow Larry's (MSOTD) helmet.

    Gramps looks like Floyd the Barber. I always suspected Floyd had secrets. I never liked the way he looked at Opie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. K.D Aiken reminds me of a Hitler Youth member.

    ReplyDelete
  5. # 4 with the straight-as-an-arrow eyebrows looks like an emoticon.

    - -

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nah, this looks more like it:

    _ _

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least he waited until you left the room.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's not Hank Azaria. That's Jeremy Irons.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails