Friday, April 15, 2011

Bathroom Graffiti Of The Day

I'm a huge fan of bathroom wall graffiti. I pee a lot, so I'm always on the lookout for funny commentary -- fresh stuff, not the same old, "Don't look up here for a joke, it's in your hand."

I saw one of my all-time favorites a few years ago:

"I Love A Rainy Night" by Eddie Rabbitt

(Verse 1)

I love a rainy night
I love a rainy night
Oh I love a rainy night
Yes I love a rainy night

(Verse 2)

I love a rainy night
I love a rainy night
How I love a rainy night
Oh I love a rainy night

(Verse 3)

I love a rainy night
I love a rainy night
Yes I love a rainy night
I love a rainy night

(CHORUS)

I love a rainy night
Oooh Oooh
I love a rainy night
Oooh Oooh
I love a rainy night
I love a rainy night
I love a rainy night.

Here are some good ones I found on the WWW.







































16 comments:

  1. Very funny! Several made me giggle but "Satin" cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All very good, thanks, Cary, always good for a laugh!!!! "Go home, Mom, you're drunk" is in a biker bar near Orlando...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't seen the drunk octopus. Love that! The bacon one is still my favorite. "Go home, Mom" always makes me LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another vote for "satin!" I carry a Sharpie in my purse in hope of having the opportunity to write on a condom machine: "This is the worst gum EVER."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! Yes, it is. No flavor at all. Blows great bubbles though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My all - time favorite line from a restroom wall was "E = Mc2... unless you're a MORON".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them. Saw a "Beware of Limbo Dancers" once that I liked (and worried me). Samsmama will like the ones at KU that say above the toilet paper: Mizzou/K-state diplomas, please take one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WW-I'm going to need a picture of that, please and thank you. Sam's dad graduated from KSU after 7 years of college. Not a doctor...

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahah .. seven years of college down the drain.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like "You have to draw the line somewhere." :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha! Lots of laughter from those.

    My guy told me one that was on a bathroom wall somewhere in CO:

    "Here I sit, my cheeks a'flexin
    Giving birth to another Texan"

    Oy. Not nice, but I still think it's funny...apologies to any Texans reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. From http://woxy.com/boards/archive/index.php/t-52359.html:


    "First time I ever saw it was above a urinal in the Alrosa Villa on Sinclair in Columbus: "Stand way back and piss real hard, the crabs in here can jump a yard." Yep. That stood out in my memory more than the band we saw.

    In Miami U's Shriver Center Men's room, two distinct handwriting styles:
    "Only man can satisfy man."
    "You never met Wendy."

    ReplyDelete
  13. Drunk octopus surprised me. Love the bacon, though the machines I approach are all out by the time I get to them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These were great! Only one I can remember was one written on a hand dryer...after the instructions on on how to use the machine someone had added "4. Dry hands on pants." Love the bacon one but can't read the last line. Anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gin said...

    Love the bacon one but can't read the last line. Anyone?


    Enjoy bacon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails