Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Quagmire Quotes of the Day

According to Buzzfeed, this awesome graphic displaying quotes from Family Guy's resident perv, Quagmire, is "surging on MySpace." That surprised me because frankly, I didn't even realize that MySpace was still a thing.

(Click to enlarge)

Giggity! Got a favorite Quagmire-ism that isn't on here?


  1. I don't watch that show or know that dude, but I was amused by this. Thanks, Bev.

  2. Same here. I'm distracted by his enormous cheeks.

    MySpace? Really?

  3. Family Guy may get knocked for its humor, but every scene Quagmire is in, no matter how cringe-worthy is funny.

  4. Exactly, thanks Cam!

    I am not a huge FG fan or anything, but since TBS seems determined to play every episode 1000x each weeknight, I've developed an appreciation for it. Especially Quagmire, because... well, he's a perv. ;)



Related Posts with Thumbnails