Wednesday, March 16, 2011

News Story Of The Day: Sonic Wanker

Hey, I like Sonic, too, but this is ridiculous.



Cops Bust Man Who Pleasured Self While Standing In Sonic Drive-Thru Lane

An Oklahoma man who stood masturbating in the drive-thru lane at a Sonic restaurant has been arrested for his illicit eight-minute display, which transpired in full view of a female worker and a surveillance camera.

Kevin Ferrier, 19, was collared yesterday for indecent exposure after video of his alleged March 2 performance outside the eatery was released by Tulsa cops and broadcast by local news stations.

According to a Tulsa Police Department report, the female Sonic employee told investigators that a male “exposed himself and masturbated in front of her as she was working the window of the drive through.”

Ferrier, pictured above, was arrested yesterday afternoon at his Tulsa home on the felony charge. He was released from custody early last night after posting $5000 bond.


11 comments:

  1. Eight minutes? 19? I call bullshit. Unless perhaps he was distracted by his suttoundings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I guess he likes his coney dog with extra sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I worked at McDonalds in high school in 1980. I cannot tell you how many guys - rednecks usually - came through the drive-thru with their pants down and thought they were so clever. We used to say, really? if that's the best you got I'd put it away. Not being shocked always shocked them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm...hold the mayo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oklahoma is oh, oh, oh, oh, kaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!

    I worked at a Wendy's drive thru in high school. When guys came through with their pants down and waving their, um, tassel, at me, I'd just say, "Awww, thanks, but I don't smoke."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Creepy. As horny as I was, the thought of exposing myself at a drive-thru never entered my mind as a teen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kevin Ferrier, 19, was collared yesterday for indecent exposure after video of his alleged March 2 performance outside the eatery was released by Tulsa cops and broadcast by local news stations.

    If they have actual video of his fast food fist fun, how is it "alleged"?

    Either he was or wasn't making some special sauce in the parking lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You go through so many drive-thrus looking for that one special girl who's impressed with your 8-minute performance and willing to run away with you. He might try Manatee county Fla. Seems like that shit would fly there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry Lefty that you never drove through mine...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is yet another example of what happens when some folks have too little to do with too much time...

    I don't even want to imagine what this guy would do if he were to start watching "Roller Disco" flicks from the late 70s and early 80's -- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails