Friday, March 18, 2011

News Of The Day: Cops Arrest Moron

No, really. From The Smoking Gun.

Colorado Cops Arrest Moron


Joseph Moron was arrested Sunday on a variety of domestic abuse charges, according to Colorado police.

The bust of 35-year-old Moron came after his girlfriend contacted cops to say that he had assaulted her.

In addition to the new abuse count, Moron also faces a variety of felony charges stemming from prior alleged domestic violence incidents, according to an Aurora Police Department press release.

Moron is being held without bond at the Arapahoe County jail.

11 comments:

  1. HA! I guess he's just trying to live up to his name! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what did anyone really expect, given that last name? I mean, your options would be either be a SUPER GENIUS or, you know, just live up to it.

    Being a lazyass, I'd have picked to live up to it, too. Or have it changed as soon as I could.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He should change it to Dipshit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Further proof why cousins shouldn't marry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd just like to point out that this Moron looks a lot like the Hank Azaria Moron (Mug Shot OTD).

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see it now...Officer to suspect..."What's your name?!"..."Moron!" (sound of nightstick over head.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HA HA!! Reminds me of the one about the brothers named Shut Up and Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bet he had a great time every time attendance was read out in school. MORON Joseph?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I'm sure he pronounces it all Spanish-y, but we know. Like that Dumass guy pronouncing his name Doo-Mah! -feh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah Bev, but I like Hanks makeup better.

    If I had a name like Moron, I'd be adding an "O" or something...rather be a Moroon than a Moron!

    ReplyDelete
  11. or a delicious cookie: macaroon??

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails