Wednesday, March 9, 2011

February Engrish Roundup

For a happy of fun the life to.

I think we missed that episode.

Not to be confused with Vidalism, the philosophy based on the works of Gore Vidal.

Fasten your vigor panties. It's going to be a bumpy night.

Translation: Poor people, if hungry enough, will eat roadkill. At least they cook it, though.

Rerax, Panda.

Mighty, mighty, just lettin' it all hang out.

Dang! That's some hot bread.

Go ahead without me. I gotta hit the can and see Dr. Departure about a prescription, ifyaknowwutimean

That's what she said.

Or in a hand.

I warn a child! Don't make me smack a child!

I was your huckleberry. Now I'm your stir-fried baby boy toy.

"Wow, that's a sensual woody you got there."
"Why thank you. I use 8x4 Men. Now you know why they call it 8x4 Men."

Starring John Holmes.

Good. Nobody likes phony gruel.

Right here? Now?


  1. Zish ish vehwy, vehwy Foony!

  2. These are great! In fact, everything on the site made me laugh today - thanks! :)

  3. I love "Keep off the dog." Sounds like good advice.

    "It's going to be a bumpy night." Ha ha ha! That's a good thing, right?

  4. Loved these! I'm still laughing at "Dick House. Mighty, mighty, lettin' it all hang out!"

    I can't resist a "Tombstone" reference. "Huckleberry." *smile*

  5. I SO want to go to Japan or China with a huge bankroll to spend on tee shirts. They will call me "Mysterious Chuckle".

  6. If you're an American travelling through Japan, never wear a T-shirt with "Tora! Tora! Tora!" on it -- especially if it's written in Japanese...

    I'm just sayin'.

  7. Elmo!! Wash your mouth out! He's got such a potty mouth since he hit his teenage years.

  8. I'll bite, Matt. Is that like wearing a shirt that says "Fresh bread: dough or fuck"? Please translate.

  9. Engrish is some of the funniest stuff on your blog. These never fail to make me laugh and shoot diet pepsi from my nose! Don't even need my neti pot anymore!

  10. RE: To lefty...

    "Tora! Tora! Tora!" was the Japanese code word used in the attack on Pearl Harbor. The word "Tora", if I remember correctly (I could be wrong on this), is Japanese for "Tiger".

  11. Let me try this again...

    RE: To smauge...

    Elmo is dead, my friend. You can call me "Uncle Bingo" -- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA uh, haha.

  12. Ah. I thought (was hoping) it was more sordid. I did know about the Pearl Harbor connection. Great film, shame Kurosawa couldn't direct the Japanese side of things.

  13. RE: to lefty...

    Well, Kurosawa did get one thing right when he quoted Admiral Hirohito's response upon hearing the news about the success of the attack:

    "I fear that all we have done is awaken a sleeping giant."

    Wisconsin's Governor Scott Walker could learn something from that.

  14. Have all of these appeared on the sidebar this month? I only recognize half of them, and I'm pretty sure I get here at least once per day.
    Of course, my memory ain't what it used to be, and it didn't use to be very good.



Related Posts with Thumbnails