Thursday, February 10, 2011

Warning Signs Of The Day

Maybe it's better just to stay at home.

(Pics from CollegeHumor, The Chive, Flickr and others)

Moose hate Chevys

Bison hate the Honda Element

And cows


A fate worse than being shot.

My favorite


  1. Great list! Hilarious! I never realized there were so many dangerous animals out there just waiting to get us--moose, bison, falling cows, and whatever that thing is that is trying to get that poor swimmer's legs. What is that supposed to be? A giant jellyfish, squid, octopus? Whatever it is, it looks like it might be suffering from peyronie's disease. :D

  2. Ask me again and I'll tell you the same, Puddin' N' Tain- ha! Wow, that is from way back. I can remember my Dad saying that when I was little. :)

  3. Same here, D. It's an old one for sure.

  4. I'm not swimming wherever the giant penis with tentacles lives. Yikes.

  5. These are so funny -- and more than a bit scary! It does seem like a good idea to just stay home.

    My favorite is "not only will this kill you but it will hurt the whole time you're dying." Good to know.

    Don't bother with a band-aid after you cut your fingers on the "sharp edges" sign. You're going to die anyway when you don't notice the bridge is out.

  6. I'm with Woodwoman...Thank goodness for signs warning us of a giant penis, tentacles AND testicles!!! Just when we thought it was safe to go back in the water!!!

  7. One of those signs would have been handy in Deliverance - can you guess which one?

  8. Daisy ftw! Looked up Peyronie's Disease.

  9. Police officer - "I'm sorry ma'am, your idiot husband was killed after touching an electric wire. Now..there's the matter of the $200.00 fine he incurred when he was instantly killed. Will that be cash or cheque?"

  10. when I was a kid we lived close to the Wichita Wildlife Refuge and people used to get gored by buffalo all of the time.
    I guess they thought the warning signs posted every 100 yards or so were kidding.



Related Posts with Thumbnails