Thursday, February 24, 2011

News Of The Day: Woman Bites Roommate's Breast For Eating Her Girl Scout Cookies

You know it's cookie time when bitches start grabbin' scissors and bitin' titties.

From WTSP.com and Wendy, who admits that she too would probably bite a boob over Thin Mints. As would I.



Florida woman bites her roommate's breast for eating her Girl Scout cookies

NAPLES, Florida -- A Naples woman was arrested this week for attacking her roommate after she allegedly ate her Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies.

According to police, 31-year-old Hersha Howard was charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon after she chased the victim with a pair of scissors.

The victim says that Howard burst into her room at 1 a.m. and began to argue and repeatedly jumped on top of the victim while striking her in the face.

During the late night melee, Howard reportedly bit the victim in the breast and continued to beat the victim until the two were separated.


14 comments:

  1. I've heard of folks who like milk with their cookies, but this is ridiculous.

    This woman needs to start attending Chocoholics Annonymous meetings, BIG time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOPS! - I spelled "anonymous" wrong. MY BAD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's starting a band called Samoa Areola.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might snatch a weave over a Thin Mint but it would take a Samoa for me to bite a boob. Darn good eating. (The cookie, not the boob.)

    The expression on her face makes me think her roommate must be pretty stupid (or very brave) to steal from her. Hersha don't play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Samoas aren't good to me, and I love coconut. Tag-Alongs, Thin Mints and Do-Si-Dos--yeah baby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The names all sound like things that happen in the men's bathroom at the park.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thin mints are my favorite, but they need to put more in a box. They go way too fast around here. :-)

    Nothing good ever comes out of running with scissors. Didn't she learn that in kindergarten like everybody else?

    ReplyDelete
  8. With a name like Hersha you just know da bitch be serious about her chocolate!! Dumb roommate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thin Mints are the shizzle. Recently a forgotten box of the wonders was discovered around here and a Reservoir Dogs-like standoff ensued. I'm writing this, so I guess you know what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with RGR over the Thin Mints and Samoas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Again, reasons I'm glad I no longer live in Florida. Somehow when news like this comes out, my family automatically thinks I know them if we're in the same state.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Elliott, I love that particular habit that people have. Anytime I tell someone I live in Atlanta, they say, oh, do you know Bill Smith? He's my cousin. YES, I do know him. We're like THIS.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Funny you should mention that, Cary. Do you know a tall Asian guy named Kim? He lives in Atlanta, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. As a matter of fact, I do. He's from Tokyo and knows my cousin Mike Johnson who lives there.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails