Thursday, February 24, 2011

Music Video Of The Day: Mustache

From comedian CZ Gordon, creator and narrator (as "Randall") of the honey badger and other wildlife spoof vids that are en fuego on teh intrawebz right now.


  1. The very beginning of this kind of creeped me out a little bit. The glasses on the one guy make him look like today's mugshot guy but without the beard. :-)

  2. When you hear "mustache" that many times it stops sounding like a real word! I'm concerned about those "subliminal" flashes throughout the clip. I'll be curious to see if I exhibit any unusual mustache-y behavior.

    Cary, the sidebar today is exceptional! Premature bear laid me out. (Can't say it did the same for the turtle, though!) I didn't even notice the mugshot guy's glasses and beard because I was so captivated by his extremely pointed head! He looks like he was put in a pencil sharpener!

  3. Thanks, CC. The pencil sharpener explains the beard then. It looks like pencil shavings.

  4. Huzzah! That was surreal. I should get rid of the goatee and just keep it muh-stash.



Related Posts with Thumbnails