Wednesday, February 9, 2011

January Mugshot Roundup

Bless their hearts.


Heh heh heh heh I won't be ignored, Dan heh heh heh


Got shirt? For when that one rots right off you, which should be anytime now.


FAQs are supposed to be helpful. That's not very helpful.


"Y'all got any nachos up in here?"


Drill here


"...no need to run, I couldn't catch you anyway."


If that's Bieber, keep him there and throw away the key


Nice hair, Limahl. Must be a Neverending blow-dry session every day.


Tonight on TLC, "Big Jail, Little Bitch."




cnt tyyype turnd 2 sto^n e


"Why isn't Aunt Diane here? It's Christmas."
"She got detained."


Hey! Who told you to stop sucking?!


Walter Matthau's test shot for Some Like It Hot. Not surprisingly, the role went to Lemmon instead.


I didn't know Stevie Wonder was doing hair now.


Don't look at me, I'm hideous!


E.T. phone (the nursing) home!


Whaddya mean the Solid Gold auditions aren't today?


More like "Missing" and "Link"


Ooooo weeee just wait muthafuckas cuz when I get outta here Imma FUCK SOMEBODY UP


9 comments:

  1. When I get arrested, I'll make sure I'll send you my mugshot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaa! Always a delight to see these shining examples of humanity all together.

    As always, the captions bring 'em up to a new level of funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a motley bunch this time around! Some are pretty scary looking, others are just sad.

    "I didn't know Stevie Wonder was doing hair now." AHA HA HA HA HA! Wickedly funny, Cary. Thanks for the laugh. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kid with the Stevie Wonder hair is doing everything he can to get away from being Grandma's little dumplin'. The Cuisinart hairstyle, the Bar Mitzvah mustache, the hundred-yard stare, the bonus layer of fat, it all screams that he's trying everything he can to hide his baby face. And he's failing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. More like "Missing" and "Link".....
    Bwaahahahaha!
    Thanks, Cary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, the last MF mugshot is the best ever. Laughed so hard I nearly pissed myself.
    oops

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't stop laughing at the midget con! TLC -- The Little Channel.

    Nursing Home E.T. looks like Jeanette Nolan in "Dirty Sally." I'm probably the only person who remembers that VERY short-lived spin-off of "Gunsmoke." Hey, it was 1974 and I lived in Talladega, AL. Limited options, people.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you sure Aunt Diane isn't Uncle Duane?

    ReplyDelete
  9. These captions are HYSTERICAL! Still laughing ...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails