Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Classic Clip Of The Day: Carvey, Brokaw, Ford

A great bit that Dana first did on his own short-lived sketch show, then later reprised on SNL .



  1. My wife and I can't say Gerald Ford without affecting a Brokaw-esque speech pattern.

    I went to the same high school as Brokaw. A thin brush with greatness, I know.

  2. HA HA! I love this.

    Also, I hate it when the circus lions hang out in the convenience store. :D

  3. I love Dana Carvey.

    The same high school, Lefty, but certainly Brokaw was there DECADES earlier? :)

    That Richard Nixon, he is so tricky.

  4. Yes, RGR. Tom has a few years on me. I moved and went to a school once attended by Mary Hart and David Soul (don't tell Hutchlover).

  5. I JUST quoted this the other day!

    "CHerald Ford, dead today at the age of hatey-three."

    "Today you're not gay, then one day you wake up, you like men, Gerald Ford dies and we're screwed. Everyone's hearing about it from Dan Rather."

    (love it)



Related Posts with Thumbnails