Tuesday, January 25, 2011

News Story of the Day: Man Killed By Cock

Via Heidi Renée and The Register.




A Bengali man has reportedly suffered a gruesome demise after he pushed his metal-enhanced cock that bit too far.

Singrai Soren, a trainer of fighting roosters, was killed in Mohanpur in West Bengal after one of his birds apparently turned on him, the Daily Mail soberly relates.

According to a friend, Soren forced the cockerel - whose legs were tooled up with razor blades - back into the ring to fight as it repeatedly tried to get away.

"This upset it, and it attacked Soren," said the friend.

The man's throat was slit in the struggle. The whereabouts of the killer cock are unknown, but it is thought that another trainer has bagged it. The bird had won four fights prior to its deadly attack.

Police are looking for the black and red feathered beast.

6 comments:

  1. I saw a slightly different version of this on SpikeTV's 1,000 Ways to Die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for the rooster. I usually write a breezy, snotty comment, but allow me to be serious for a second: this is animal torture, just like bullfighting, or bear baiting, or roe-DAY-oh. I was hoping Mr. Rooster had really sliced off the sicko's weiner. Well, I can dream....

    ReplyDelete
  3. How hard can it be to find a rooster? They cock-a-doodle-doo all goddamn day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, anon! This guy got what he deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know when I read a headline like "Man Killed By Cock", death by fighting rooster isn't what immediately springs to mind.

    I pictured some sordid scene in a back alley or prison involving a meeting between some poor midget and a guy who's hung like a buffalo who just won't take no for an answer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, it's sad that when I hear that a guy was killed by a cock with razor blades attached to it, birds are not what I think of.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails