Friday, January 14, 2011

December Mugshot Roundup

More fine citizens on parade.


Careful, you'll put your ey-- uh.. never mind.


Something about this guy reminds me of an acorn.


What do you tell a perp with two black eyes? Nothing! You already told him twice.


There's no need to get your nose out of joint, Gramps.


Har har, yeah, laugh it up, fuzzball. Let's see how funny it is when you sober up.


Go ask Alice... why Grace Slick got busted.


Was that tat a dare?


Hey baby, whatcha doin' later? Like, a year from now.


Jusus says "Merry Me-Mas!"


Little Miss Muffet sat on a tuffet
And offered all passers some pink.
Along came the po-po, who said, "That's a no-no,"
And threw her ho ass in the clink.


Wheeeeeeee!


When Lee cries, her face becomes an unfortunate series of punctuation marks.


D'oh!


We don't care if you changed your mind. No one leaves Glamour Shots without a photo.


Enter Sandman.


You can stand under his umbrella ella ella ella ella ella head.


He looks like a thumb.


PUT THE FUCKING LOTION IN THE BASKET!


Perpmullet


9 comments:

  1. "Glamour Shots"--HA HA HA!

    I enjoyed your "Little Miss Muffet" poem too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a stellar batch, Cary!

    Thumb guy looks like the perfect match for Susan Boyles.

    Sandman reminds me of that Wooly Willy game we used to have for car trips.

    I think Punctuation Girl did my nails. "you so prit-tee like mahdul or cheahleada"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I count at least three people restraining the woman in the blue shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Little Miss Muffet poem. She reminds me of Jenna Bush!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lol'd at the Little Miss Muffet poem...then had to quickly cover for the curious 9 yr old. Curse you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first guy, or the one I sent in, could very well be little Ralphie Parker all grown up. He never was the same boy after he shot his eye out, and now is a frequent guest of the Criminal Justice System.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Umbrella head reminds me of Sideshow Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES! Good call. How did I miss that?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails