Thursday, January 13, 2011

December Engrish Roundup

All graduates of an ESR course.

Hmm, that's a bit steep. Will you take $20 instead?

Can I get the Asian on the side, please?

Monkey get his ass kicked, too.

What's the catch?

We will yell at you, but you will be fine.

Stay away from Mei Dick

So are the urinal cakes. Try one!

Or else it gets the hose again.

So you don't shit yourself when your house is on fire.

Whatcha eating, bitch?

Why you pay more?


  1. I wish I got promptly attention whenever I drop my pant, but people don't seem to notice.

  2. "Hmm, that's a bit steep. Will you take $20 instead?" HA HA HA! I love that caption.

    I have no idea what kind of product that smorkin labbit is supposed to be, but that picture made me laugh. :-D

  3. Cary, you've done it again. I think I hurt something laughing at the pink t-shirt. But then I saw your comment and went off again even worse. It took me a few minutes to recover so I could comment. I've gotta find one of those T's!!!

  4. Or else it gets the hose again. Classic!

  5. Actually, Smorkin' Labbit is the real name of that Kid Robot rabbit figure.

  6. I must have the "Break a Reg" shirt for all my theatre buddies and my friend who works for the Federal Reserve.



Related Posts with Thumbnails