Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly recreate a Christmas classic. Verbatim. At least until the end, when they add their own special touches. (Link from TheMovieGuru.)
Here's the original if you need a comparison.
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Christmas is Tight This Year
Date: 2008-12-19, 6:24PM PST
Somewhat embarrassing to admit, but Christmas is tight this year.
I will be making bedroom slippers for you all as gifts. Please let me know your sizes. You'll most likely agree that it's a splendid idea, and should you wish to do the same, I've included the instructions below.
How to make bedroom slippers:
* You need four maxi pads to make a pair.
* Two of them get laid out flat, for the foot part.
* The other two wrap around the toe area to form the top.
* Tape or glue each side of the top pieces to the bottom of the foot part.
Decorate the tops with whatever you desire, silk flowers (this is most asthetically appealing), etc.
These slippers are:
* Soft and Hygienic
* Non-slip grip strips on the soles
* Built in deodorant feature keeps feet smelling fresh
* No more bending over to mop up spills
* Disposable and biodegradable
* Environmentally safe
* Three convenient sizes: (1.) Regular, (2.) Light and (3.) Get out the Sand Bags.
I've attached a photo of the first pair I made so that you can see the nifty slippers for yourself....
Awaiting your response. It's crucial that I get the right size for each one of you. So please hurry I need to start them as soon as possible.
A while back, Rich Girl Red said on Facebook, I think it's interesting that the only thing funny about the show Two and a Half Men is the WOMEN who are in it!"
Her comment made me wonder if the show would be improved if the three main characters were women instead of men. Just for fun, I used Redbook's Virtual Hair and Makeup Makeover site to see what Charlie Sheen, Angus T. Jones, and Jon Cryer would look like as women.
The results were both amusing and scary! However, I'm not convinced that the gender changes would improve the show. ~ posted by Daisy