I'd be scared shitless too if I were that horse.
Thanks for the clicks.
BP Execs Freak Out Over Coffee Spill
6 Most Hilarious Undercover Operations Ever Pulled Off
21 Photos Of Animals Riding Other Animals
(Tom Arnold and Roseanne not among them, thank god)
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
The 25 most un-sexy sounds ever. Ever is a long, long time.
From The Frisky.
- Someone blowing their nose.
- Toenails being clipped.
- The clink-clink of an exposed metal heel walking on pavement.
- Slurping soup or spaghetti.
- Water from the shower hitting an inch of water at the bottom of the bathtub when the drain is somewhat clogged.
- The words “moist,” “cutlet,” “soiled,” and “panties” pronounced out loud.
- The whirl of a hairdryer.
- The phrase “I’m not in love with you anymore” delivered by someone you’re very much in love with.
- The remaining droplets of liquid sipped through a straw.
- Nadya Suleman’s laugh.
- A dog’s yelp when its tail is stepped on.
- The scurry of rodent feet across hardwood floors.
- A woodpecker doing its business.
- A dog or cat licking its nether-regions.
- “On the Wings of Love” by Jeffrey Osbourne.
- Cotton mouth.
- The somewhat distracting hum of the Hitachi Magic Wand. (Luckily, its powers more than make up for its sound.)
- Slow, wet farts.
- Sneakers squeaking.
- Nails on a chalkboard.
- Snooki’s voice saying just about anything
(though we love her anyway).
- Teeth sucking.
- A super phlegm-y cough.
I would add slacks, squat, vulva and sputum to #7. I can also think of much worse choices for #16, starting with "Mr. Fucking Bojangles" and anything by Christopher Cross ("Arthur's Theme" and "Think Of Laura" come immediately to mind.)
What other sounds belong here?