Find more videos like this on AdGabber
Monday, February 15, 2010
Which one of you posted this? I know it was someone here. I only ask because I'd like to apply if the position isn't already filled.
best of craigslist > south bend >
Date: 2009-11-21, 4:40PM EST
Look, I'll cut to the chase. I just need some help around my house.
Duties of a man-servant include, but are not limited to the following:
- Daily trash removal
- Back rubs
- Daily cleaning of litter boxes
- Sponge baths
- Preparation of lights meals and snacks
- Gratuitous compliments about how great I look in my penguin pajamas
In addition, a man-servant will have to be able to handle the following:
- Watching me dance around (without pants on) to show tunes
- Wearing a bedazzled loincloth while performing chores
- Occasional sexual harassment
- The sound of a whip cracking
Salary is negotiable and bonuses are available depending on how special you've made me feel by the end of the day.
If you're interested, please contact me as soon as possible. I'll need to fit you for the loincloth and then bedazzle it by hand before you can start.
- Location: South Bend Area
- Compensation: Negotiable
Okay, 1979, but close enough. The set is 80s but the hair is 70s. I'd hate to have to sweep up after these guys. You couldn't use a vacuum -- all the hair would clog it up.
For those of you not familiar with the song, it's not from Sesame Street. They're singing about a TV character, not a number. And, in the interest of full disclosure, I will confess that I kinda like this song, and also own a Toto's greatest hits CD. I never listen to it, though. Seriously.