Friday, December 3, 2010

November Engrish Loundup


Here, I'll check for you.

A sort of fried pork.

Nobody wants a gift from your ass.

Great, I'll trade you this one full of shit for a clean one.

No, really, thanks. We'll walk funny for a week, but that's okay.

Don't choking.

Will not play The Ten Commandments or any Kirk Cameron movies.

You can keep your socks on.

It's not my fault. Piss make me like this.

You must be this deformed to enter.

Mmm, chicken and drug. Even better than chicken and waffle.

Take that shit outside.

For people who say, "I'll eat anything fried."

Hole cutter sold separately.

Stay out of the Western Style toilet until you figure it out.

Perfect for your release party!


  1. HA HA HA HA! Laughing my way through the photos and captions.

    "Fried horse crap with lime" - sounds delightful; lime makes everything better.

    And thanks for going there, again, with the "release party" thing. Gah. A recurring nightmare, that CL posting is.

  2. Where's Samsmama? She must apply some lament.

  3. Your captions are great, Cary! The one for Little Miss Mr. Happy made me giggle.

    "You can keep your socks on." HA! :D That's good to know!

  4. Happy time post, me likey.

    And today's Engrish...hahaha!

  5. POO 'n' SPOO! Everything goes better with a PNS reference, especially Fridays.

  6. What exactly is the treatment for "Juicy Buns Fever?" I think I have it.

  7. LOL Lefty! Actually, I was thinking I had a fever for juicy buns.

    The FPOTD is very distressing. I can't bear the thought of Pooh and Tigger forcing poor Piglet to participate in their wild sex games. He's such an innocent. (Although he does have a big smile on his face!)



Related Posts with Thumbnails