No more posts until next week. Feel free to peruse our abundant archives if you need a fix (link in sidebar).
I leave you with my very own Christmas list. I've been pretty naughty this year, so this is more like my wish list in a perfect world. A boy can dream.
- More time to play with my child
- More time to read all your blogs
- A long winter's nap (I'm thinking at least two weeks)
- Time to redesign this fugly blog
- A haircut
- More comments on posts (preferably non-anonymous, but I'm not picky)
- A week where I don't have to write anything
- To see a movie that doesn't have talking animals in it
- A Red Ryder BB gun (for all the *#$@! crows around here)
- A massage (the legal kind)
- One full day of absolute quiet
- Time to read The Road, Band Of Brothers, Bird By Bird, and the other 7 books that have sat on my bedside table for the last year
- To make money on this blog so I can pay people to contribute
- To help all the hurting people I know stop hurting (including a few FOLOTDs).
I hope everyone has a safe and satisfying holiday. Thank you all for reading LOTD.