Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Fat Celebrities Of The Day

Pictures from Manofest, captions by Frank.


Justin Bieber - Now there's more of "Somebody to Love."


Ashton Kutcher - Demi's pissed because she's the one who was supposed to get fat.


Cameron Diaz - "Hey, will someone get me another tub of buttered popcorn,
but hold the popcorn?"


Heidi Klump


Charlize Theron - Monster


John Travolta - Someone forgot to retouch this photo.


Carmen Electra - "Ok, ok! I'm a whale, and I'm on a beach,
but quit trying to push me back into the ocean!"

(More here, but you'll have to make up your own captions.)

10 comments:

  1. I think Travolta's was retouched. He's fatter than that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travolta looks almost EXACTLY like my Uncle Mel. Freaky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show last night I was kinda depressed. Seeing these I'm feeling much better about myself. Thanks, Frank!

    Lefty, you're right! He is fatter and has less hair. Plus, he's a total whackadoodle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, now, RGR. That's Zenu talking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought Carmen Electra was Kirstie Alley.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd still introduce Charlize to my monster.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cary--HA! :D

    Heidi "Klump" made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice work, Frank. Heidi Klump - hilarious!

    I agree about Travolta - he doesn't look that different for me. This pic was just taken before he got those ridiculous hair plugs.

    Hail Xenu.

    ReplyDelete
  9. RGR, I refused to watch the VS show just for that exact reason. I hate a buncha skinny, pretty girls in underwear;) At least Carmen still has a pretty face. Bet she has a great personality too:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never thought there would be a day that I could compare my body to Charlize Theron, Heidi Klum, and Cameron Diaz all at the same time. That day has come.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails