Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Best Of The Worst Christmas Albums, Vol. 2

More holiday horrors, but with a catch this time. Some are real, but others are fake, the fruits of a Worth1000.com Photoshop contest. Can you tell which is which? You might be surprised.

Answers at the end of the post.

Mind if I drive, Ray?

Fakes: Fran Drescher, Gene & Richard Simmons, Marcel Marceau, Johnny Rotten, Roseanne Barr, Shatner & Hasselhoff, Christmas With Kazoo, Homeless For The Holidays, Gilbert Gottfried. The rest are real.


  1. Darn, I was hoping the John Tesh album was a fake. On the bright side, I'm relieved Fran Drescher didn't really record an album. Of course her target audience, the lobotomized, aren't much into music.

    TWO Neil Sedaka Christmas CD's? Really? Isn't he Jewish?

  2. Hey, don't forget Bob Dylan's album. Which is just as bad as Fran Drescher's would have been, and worse because it's real.

  3. I think I have several of the songs off the Stan and Doug album on my iPod. Bad as they may be, they're part of my childhood.

  4. Though the Johnny Rotten album is fake, I'd love for it to be real. There's a real album trilogy making the rounds on torrent web sites named Merry F'n Christmas, I guess it's the closest it would be to the real thing. And the twisted sister thing is kinda sad.

  5. I bet my younger son would like the Bootsy Collins one. Bootsy is the nickname his orchestra teacher gave him. :D



Related Posts with Thumbnails