Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Asshole E-Mail Of The Day: Dishwasher

This guy is my hero. From E-Mails From An Asshole.



Original ad:


I need a dishwasher dont care what color so long as it is a good working dishwasher that is cheap. I have a truck and can pick it up if necessary. - John


From me to John:

Hello! My name Miguel, I am good working dishwasher. I work at Ricardo's Pizza as dishwasher for 5 years- me top dishwasher. Leave your dishes very clean and work for cheap. I have no driving license. You pick up, yes? - Miguel

From John to me:

haha I want a dishwashing machine not a person who washes dishes. thanks though.

From me to John:


Yes, I wash dishes like machine...even better! You want, yes?

From John to me:

No! No want! I want THIS.



That is called a DISHWASHER. I don't want a porto rican who washes dishes!

From me to John:


Oh noooo, I no Puerto Rican. Puerto Ricans very bad dishwashers - no work ethic. I Mexican - very good work ethic! You no worry, Miguel wash all dishes on time, with pride! Is that your dishwash machine? I use sink and soap but can use machine too. - Miguel

From John to me:

NO dude I want to BUY a machine. i dont know if i can be any clearer. you dont understand me do you?

From me to John:


No worry, I leave dishes clear, clean and sparkle! -Miguel

From John to me:

dude you obviously have trouble reading english. here. i used a translater.

NO QUIERO CONTRATARLE. QUIERO COMPRAR UNA APLICACIÓN DEL LAVAPLATOS.

you comprende?

From me to John:


que?

From John to me:

oh for crying out fucking loud dude why did i even bother

fuck this

7 comments:

  1. HA HA HA HA HA HA! Oh my gosh, this is hilarious!

    My favorite line--"que?" HA HA HA HA! Love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! I just love how people fall for that kind of gag EVERY time! So funny!

    I do so like dishes washed with pride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HILARIOUS! Reminds me of a classic Bob & Tom "Mr. Obvious" episode that you'll enjoy.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FvT9bH9rzM

    ReplyDelete
  4. BWA HA HA HA!! Mr. EFAA's fine work always leaves me laughing and grateful as always for the internet, where it can be shared and enjoyed by thousands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prairie Girl says:

    Miguel's not Puerto Rican, he's from Barcelona!

    Que?

    (Basil Fawlty is my hero!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think his picture was a bit optimistic.

    Babel Fish says his translated text reads: I DO NOT WANT TO CONTRACT TO HIM. I WANT TO BUY AN APPLICATION OF THE DISHWASHER.

    To this I say - ¿Que?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails