Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Vid Of The Day: Le Caca C'est Surpuissant

Yesterday it was German dog poop. Today it's French kid poop. From Alex, who wrote, "This might be a bit much for LOTD, but here it is." A bit much for LOTD? That sounds like a dare. (It's pretty gross. Don't watch it if you're about to eat lunch.)

U - Le caca c'est surpuissant on Vimeo.

Here's some brain bleach for you. I promise no more poop-related vids for the rest of the week.

Animal Party - C'est la FETE! on Vimeo.


  1. Oh. My. God. Why couldn't they just stick with toast, fries, or creme brûlée?

    I can't even imagine the amount of therapy that poor child is going to require. Of course, knowing the French, he'll probably grow up to be President!

    I was completely skeeved out until the farting segment -- then I couldn't stop laughing. Note to self: Don't dare Cary to do anything!

  2. Never thought i would live to see an actual Shart....onto a kids face no less...

  3. Oh, man, I hope that someone here can translate that.

    Or, maybe not.

  4. ...the fuck?

    I don't speak French, but I'm pretty sure I caught the word "laxative."

  5. I thought the Princess Leia style poop hair was amusing.

    Thank you for the dancing animals. That bird really had the beat. :-)

  6. Jeebus h crackers, what parent allows their kid to do THAT?? Gaaaaaaaah!

  7. I just overate on broccoli, which I truly hate, so I won't see the video. The comments make me think I won't be able to see it if I'm starving anyway.

  8. Nightmares, dude. Nightmares.

  9. I thought the Japanese were fucked up. I have a lot more of the world to see before I make my final judgement. That's some F'd up S, yo.

  10. Actually, what they're saying is a lot of scientific facts about digestion, pooping, farting etc... Very instructive...



Related Posts with Thumbnails