Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Performance Vid Of The Day: Shatner's F.U.

I like this better than the real song. I wish Walken would do it.


  1. Shatner is a crazy son of a gun, but he makes me laugh.

    I'd like to hear Walken's version too. He can convey so much with his body language and facial expressions.

  2. Needs more cowbell.

    I'd like to see Walken do it, too, but I kept thinking of Phil Hartman as Charlton Heston reading Madonna's book "Sex." I don't know why!

  3. Shatner will forever remind me of my father, but with a better sense of humor. *sigh*

  4. Cee Lo did a version of it on The Colbert Report, in which he substituted "Fox News" for the offending phrase.

    Which phrase is actually more offensive is left up to the viewer.

  5. This has been very educational. I thought it was "Although there's praying in my church..." (not "Although there's a pain in my chest")

    Yeah, didn't make much sense that way, I guess.

  6. I like how he changes "ain't that some shit" to "ain't that some stuff," but goes for the gold and says the F word.



Related Posts with Thumbnails