Friday, November 19, 2010

News Story Of The Day: Fake Doc Gives Breast Exams In Bar

From Wendy, who writes, "I can't tell you how many times I've had breast exams in bars; one could easily see why they were duped." I had my nuts checked in a bar once, but I don't know who was on the other side of the hole. She could've been a doctor; I didn't ask.



Cops: Fake doc carried out breast exams in bars

(MSNBC) A woman posed as a physician and duped at least two other women into undergoing breast exams at her hands in Boise-area nightclubs, according to police.

Kristina Ross, 37, remains in the Ada County Jail on two felony counts of practicing medicine without a license. An Idaho judge set bond at $100,000 on Wednesday.

Police said Ross introduced herself to victims — one at a downtown Boise bar and the other at a nightclub in a Boise suburb — as a plastic surgeon named Berlyn Aussieahshowna, a name that turned out to be bogus.
(No way!)

The two women told Boise officers they believed Ross was a physician because of her apparent medical knowledge, and they agreed to undergo what they thought were breast exams, which happened at the bars.

As part of her ruse, Ross allegedly gave the women the telephone number of a real licensed plastic surgeon in Boise, the state capital, authorities said.

Staff at that medical office became alarmed at the number of calls they received from women in recent weeks attempting to confirm appointments or surgeries with a Berlyn Aussieahshowna, according to police documents.

Medical workers on Tuesday alerted Boise police about the pattern, and they later arrested Ross.

Idaho court records show that Ross was arrested for petty theft in the spring and that the arrest warrant was issued to a Kristoffer Jon Ross. The
Idaho Statesman website reported that Ross has a previous criminal record as a man but identified herself as a woman and was booked into Ada County Jail as a female.

NBC station KTVB obtained documents from the Idaho Department of Correction which listed Ross as transgendered in 2004. Her gender was shown in the documents as "MTF," meaning male to female, in relation to a prison sentence stemming from an aggravated battery charge, KTVB said.

Cosmetic surgical procedures Ross discussed with victims after she touched their breasts under the guise of a medical evaluation included breast augmentation and liposuction.

If convicted, Ross could face a maximum of five years in prison and a fine of up to $10,000 for each count.

17 comments:

  1. Wow, the bars here are boring - sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fake name that he/she gave them. Like that doesn't sound made up? HA HA HA! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each time I think I've seen every kind of stupid there is, yet another one shows up! What were these women thinking, letting someone give them a breast exam in a bar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What kind of stupid bitch agrees to a breast exam in a bar? I have very little sympathy on this own. Now, I've got to run. I'm giving prostate exams at the grocery store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooo..... Let me get this straight.
    A guy has a sex-change operation, so he can impersonate a female doctor, so he can grope women in bars?
    Now that... is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prairie Girl says:

    "If convicted, Ross could face a maximum of five years in prison and a fine of up to $10,000 for each count."

    So if he/she exams a woman's breasts, is that one count or two??

    ReplyDelete
  7. PG - I wondered the same thing.

    Smama - don't forget your latex gloves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sigh...I miss the good old days of Idaho being famous for potatos. We have this lovely story of breast exams in a bar, and who can forget our dear Senator with an appreciation for airport restrooms. We are not all nut cases, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Swear, that name sounds like something out of a Monty Python sketch. Are people really that fucking dumb? Terrifying.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how the gender is listed as MTF. Wouldn't it be more accurate to list it as WTF?

    Bean Counter where in Idaho? I grew up in Pocatello aka the armpit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I heard about this on the radio on the way to work. I think all the victims' should go to prison for being so friggin' stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonder if Mr/Ms Ross even bothered to numb their breasts first?

    That's when you stick your face directly between the sweater kittens and rub it back and forth while saying, "Num Num Num."

    ReplyDelete
  13. You mean that full-release testicular exam I got at the Shop N' Kart may not have been by a doctor?!!

    I feel so dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice one, macfrannie.

    Excuse me while I go transgenderfy myself so that I can get put into a women's prison.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Frank Irwin said...

    Excuse me while I go transgenderfy myself so that I can get put into a women's prison.


    Uh Frank, you are aware that entails a lot more than just slapping on a coat of warpaint, throwing on a purty dress and speaking a bit higher, right?

    I mean you may get away with "tucking it back" at the bar, but if you get busted by the cops, being a pretty dude in a dress in prison is not a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dammit, cam, I wish you would have told me that sonner.

    --posted from my jailphone

    ReplyDelete
  17. Right here in the armpit, macfrannie. Actually I live out in the sticks toward American Falls but work in Pocatello. Sorry for the slow response, I was out of town where there was no internet connection, which basically means I left the "big city" and that put me out of service area for stuff like internet and phones.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails