Friday, August 20, 2010

14 Inventions You Totally Could've Thought Of

Or not.

From Huffington Post.


You ever see a new product and immediately think "I could have thought of that?" and then repeatedly kick yourself for the rest of the day for not being a gazillionaire? Yes yes, we've all been there. And we're right. We could have been gazillionaires. All of us. Yet for some reason we didn't patent our "pizza scissors" or "remote control bottle opener." Like fools! Anyway, the people behind these products have. And now they're just rubbing it in our faces while we're not sleeping on a pile of money.


PILLOW WITH ARM HOLE


SELF-LOCKING BENDY BIKE


SAUCE-DISPENSING CHOPSTICKS


SWIVEL CAR SEAT


KEYBOARD FOOD TRAY


PIZZA SCISSORS


NES CARTRIDGE HARMONICA


BOTTLE OPENER REMOTE


(More at Huffington Post)

13 comments:

  1. I don't think anyone's getting rich off that shit. Mostly useless, with the exception of the swiveling car seat... Wait. Didn't some old two-seater have those back in the 70s? Maybe an MG Midget (there's a name that would never fly today)? I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn you arm hole pillow. I coulda made millions

    ReplyDelete
  3. That arm hole pillow is kind of freaky looking. Makes it look like his arm is cut off!

    I wish I had one of those swivel car seats in my car. It might make it easier for me to get my Mom in the car when I have to take her someplace. Seems like it would be easier than trying to lift her up to scoot her in the way I have to do now to get her feet inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd buy pizza scissors. And Daisy, I agree about swivel seats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. People cut their pizza? I just fold mine in half.

    Swivel seats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. From 1975--HA! Everything old is new again, I guess. Reversible cushions and seat backs too! I like that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. My sister had that car, which is why I remembered it. It didn't have the reversible cushions, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just want the grilled cheese sandwich over the keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just want the purple sneakers with the yellow laces that bike dude is wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could use those pillows my arms are always in my way while I'm sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Elyne said...

    I could use those pillows my arms are always in my way while I'm sleeping.


    But if everyone had that pillow then songs like this would never be written.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cam, that video was too funny -- and so true! Several years ago I woke up after a really deep sleep and, unbeknownst to me, my arm was completely numb. I reached for my phone and hit myself in the face so hard I blacked my eye. I was working with the mentally challenged then and I gave up trying to explain it and just told them I got in a bar fight. It was easier. (And just as likely.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I gotta say, as somebody who has recently broken his leg... the swivel car seat would actually be quite useful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails