Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Craigslist Ad Of The Day: Igloo

best of craigslist > ann arbor >

Spacious Studio Igloo


Date: 2010-03-01, 8:10PM EST


Looking for a renter for a 70 square foot igloo (4' x 5' entrance tunnel, 4' radius living area.) An excellent choice for EMU art students as it is located right next to the Ford Building on Eastern's campus.

Quiet neighborhood consisting mostly of squirrels.

Heat, plumbing and electric not provided. Water included (must be melted by occupant.) Includes hole in roof for bonfires to prevent asphyxiation.

Neighborhood security provided free by campus police.

$200 a month OBO.

*Landlord not responsible for property melting.

  • dogs are OK - wooof
  • Location: EMU / Ypsilanti



6 comments:

  1. I just drove by to check it out yesterday. It's a lot smaller than advertised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Quiet neighborhood consisting mostly of squirrels." HA! Sounds like my neighborhood. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forget marketing it to students--go for the menopausal women! It should put a real chill on a hot flash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My cousins called the crazy lady on their street Squirrel. I'm not sure why. All I knew is that you dared not step on her lawn, even if your kickball landed there. The game was over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My niece has a classmate that they call Squirrel Girl. I saw a picture of her once and although I can't really explain it, I totally get it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails