Monday, April 26, 2010

15 Euphemisms For Menstruation (Of The Day)



Why settle for "on the rag" or even "riding the cotton pony" when there are so many other colorful phrases available?

From JokeCrazy.com


15. Miss Scarlett's Come Home to Tara

14. Trolling for Vampires

13. A Dishonorable Discharge from the Uterine Navy

12. Saddling Old Rusty

11. Feelin' Menstru-riffic!

10. Clean-Up in Aisle One

9. Massacre at the Y

8. T-Minus 9 Months and Holding

7. Game Day for the Crimson Tide

6. Panty Shields Up, Captain!

5. Taking Carrie to the Prom

4. Playing Banjo in Sgt. Zygote's Ragtime Band

3. Ordering l'Omelette Rouge

2. Arts and Crafts Week at Panty Camp

1. Rebooting the Ovarian Operating System

10 comments:

  1. I've fallen to the communists

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! The Red Army launched a frontal assault.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cary's telling us he needs a night on the town.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After Star Trek came out last year, my geeky friend and I started saying, "The Romulans are preparing the Red Matter" (for the days leading up to) and "The Romulans have launched the Red Matter" for the days of.

    ~Nifty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like # 7 and 1.
    We never had any good sayings when I was young; it was just something you tried to ignore. I appreciate the cleverness of a good nickname even more now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I laughed most at #6 and #8. Great list! We didn't have any good sayings either. I think we said, "That time of the month," if we had to say anything at all. We mostly just tried to avoid talking about it as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love "Taking Carrie to the Prom" because it encompasses all the rage one feels :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't have said it better myself, Tracie. That Carrie has a lot to answer for.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My grandad always said the painters are in!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails