Thursday, July 23, 2009
Funny or Die: My Mother's Red Hat
What Is The Matter With People? Specifically This Naked Guy In Creepy Dog Make-Up
This Is The Hilarious 'Point Break' Remake You've Been Waiting For
90s Icon, Gidget The Taco Bell Chihuahua, Dead At 73
A second year of Envisage 365? Yes!
We are a group of women from around the world participating in a 365 photo-a-day blog. Check us out here if you haven't already:
Or Envisage's sister blog here:
Our first year is fast coming to a close and we are gearing up for a second year of sharing our lives together, to start Sept. 1, 2009. Some familiar faces are returning and we are hoping for some new faces to join us.
If you would like some more information or would like to sign up for the next Envisage, please send me, Sarah, an email here:
I will get back to you with all the information you need to help you decide if you would like to be a contributor with us next year.
The deadline for expressing interest is August 20th, 2009.
Hoping to hear from you soon!
seattle-tacoma > general
Wife for Sale (Puget Sound)
Date: 2009-05-19, 7:08AM PDT
Wife for sale, should have a lot of miles on her cuz she's never worked, sits around mostly and complains.
Perhaps you could use her in a management position to tell others what their doing wrong and how stupid they are.
Seems to be an expert on everything from banking, sports, politics, customer service, resturant management and much more though she's never done any of this.
The price is negotiable and includes dogs, 2 cars, and a mountain of criticism.
Getting her out of my life, priceless.
- Location: Puget Sound
A great one I'd forgotten about, from Jason H.
Some fun facts about SLJ from IMDb.com:
- He suffered from a stutter while growing up. A speech therapist suggested he audition for a play to help his speech. It did and he changed his major.
- As of 2006, his films had grossed more money at the box office than the work of any other actor in cinematic history.
- Briefly suspended in 1969 from Morehouse College (Atlanta) after taking hostage several members of the board of trustees, including the father of the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, during a protest of the failure of the university to have black trustees or a black studies program.
- Was an usher at Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s funeral.
- When asked about his character in Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999): "He's black."
- On his character's inevitable death in Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005): "I don't mind dying, I just don't wanna go out like some punk."
- On fellow actor Laurence Fishburne: "People mistake me for Laurence all the time. And he always gets mistaken for me. Even when we're standing together, people have called him by my name and me by his. A woman recently ran up to him and said, 'My daughter loved you in Pulp Fiction! Could she have your autograph?' So he signed it, 'Respectfully yours, Samuel Jackson.'"
From Entertainment Weekly. Movies listed in reverse order, with my Boob Grade (1-4 boobs) for each. There are some glaring omissions here, I will warn you: no Porky's, My Tutor, Private Lessons, Caddyshack, Meatballs. What others should be here?
Too little funbaggage and too much Johnny Depp man-ass. I bet Hector Elizondo wishes he could have this one back.
I could tell you a story about this movie, but my wife would not be happy with me if I did.
Did not see it. I avoid Andrew McCarthy at all costs. But I'm told Virginia Madsen's top pops open, which alone is worth....
I avoided this one in case Shelley Long got nekkid in it.
I only remember two things about this stink-bomb: 1) no boobs; 2) A guy picks up a girl over a game of Galaga, which was lame even back in the 80s (not the game itself, which is way cool).
Not to be confused with, "Hot Dog: The Opera." Never saw it, but new sources tell me it's worth...
Lucky bastards. I would have killed for that power... and for Willie Aames' hair.
The same old story: Loser meets girl. Loser loves girl. Girl gets knocked up by Loser's cooler pal, who dumps her. Loser pawns bitchin' hi-fi system to fund girl's abortion. Girl goes right back to pal, leaving Loser with no girl, no cash and no tunes. All that bullshit and not much nudity.
Tons o' nudity, including the sex comedy staple -- and my own personal favorite -- a girls' group shower scene.
Still a great movie despite Darth Cruise.
I love this movie."We've got bush!"
The only choice for #1, and the movie that taught every guy the importance of locking the bathroom door.