Thursday, January 8, 2009

F**ked Up Flickr Groups Of The Day (NSFW)

A small sampling of some of the special perversion interest photo groups available to you on Flickr.com. They really do have something for everyone.

Now drop to your knees and pray for the human race.

(Yes, these are real groups, and the quotes in italics under the pics are from the group pages themselves. Click any image, if you dare, for a closer look.)




"Hate them so much you can't help but look?"






"Pretty crossdressed feet, shoes, pantyhose, legs, etc."



"This is not the 'crap in toilets' group. No feces..."



"Bush or armpits must be visible!" Do we get to vote?



Why? I'm stumped.


1 for nasty, 2 for wrinkled, 3 for hairy, etc.



Not really anonymous anymore, are they?



"Take a seat and enjoy the girl next to you."



"Big natural breasts of mommy's or potential mommy's..." Well that narrows it down.



"Midgets, dwarves, dolls, clowns, creeps, pinheads and geeks!"









"Please, use your power for good, not for evil."






Giantess feet, or shrunken men feet? Or both?



"Here in Brazil they have big butt and great curves."



Just not on my feet, please.


"Wives who spank their husbands are especially welcome."






"Foxy grandmas getting wild, yas em."



"No smooth asses."



How many of them are named Eileen?



"All about the sensuality of a woman peeing in her pantyhose or panties."



"Hello, suckers!"

24 comments:

  1. I'm speechless, and worried for humanity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish I had eaten my breakfast before showing up here this morning.

    Oh wait - maybe not so much...

    Juicy S. Trixx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like I better be praying ALL DAY today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spanked husbands - that's pretty much Jim Backus in Rebel Without a Cause, innit?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Society is doomed. I cry for humanity. I can't believe people are so sick.

    Cary, could you please include links (don't tell Mel)?

    ReplyDelete
  6. only 15 men actually admit that their wives carry their balls in a purse, ha ha ha!

    there are some very strange people out there. the panty ones are totally euuuw.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure, Lefty.

    www.flickr.com/long_toenails

    ReplyDelete
  8. The guy on the corner is right. The end really IS near.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I had no idea such groups existed..and I'm not really sure I'm glad I know now LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Once again Cary brings us the dark, seedy underbelly of humanity. I guess someone has to do it, Cary!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where are the pics of the poo and spoo party? Come on people, get it together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahhhh, stupid, gross, perverted humanity. ungh.

    where's the group for people who want to have sex with lactating mothers? they seem to get to my site all the time by googling, "lactating fuck." don't ask why.

    also? my dad is an amputee, so when i read your "why? i'm stumped." caption, i laughed really hard.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought it made me old that I have to cross my legs when I sneeze, when really, it's just me being my sensual self. Now that I've been empowered, I'm off to join the granny panty group.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OK, so Christmas of '07 I saw Cat Butt stickers at Hot Topic and bought them for my friend Gary. Not because he's into Cat Butts, but because they were so weird and random that I knew he would love them. I had no idea that people were actually into that kind of stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love "please stay on topic and enjoy" on the pantyhose page.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pray for the human race is right - anytime I think I'm a bit off, I'll just remember these and feel great about myself again :).

    The cat butt one made me laugh, just because, well, cats enjoy showing off their buttholes, whether you want to see them or not...my cat is no exception. However, I oddly feel no need to celebrate that in flickr pics with others. But, I have to agree with SarahL that I'd probably buy a cat butthole sticker because of how random and weird it is, because that in itself would make me laugh.

    There are just no words to adequately describe my thoughts on these flickr groups otherwise. Thank you Cary for showing those of us who have been living under an internet rock what we've been missing...or not. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Days like this, I feel downright boring.
    -Confusia
    PS That does not, however, cause me to feel the need to become more interesting by attending special hot tub parties, looking at cat's butts, or cooking with semen.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am aghast at the things people are into AND the need to share that with the whole wide world. There are some things I am better off being ignorant of, I think. I already have such a dim view of my fellow man…

    ReplyDelete
  19. I confess I didn't *get* all of these. I'm glad. Good God.

    ReplyDelete
  20. ummm... wow. I just thought they were funny... guess I'm the odd duck out...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Women peeing in their pantyhose are sensual? Interesting. I would have guessed drunk and easy, but not sensual.

    ReplyDelete
  22. These seem like the kind of interests you would want to hide, not promote to the world. What the hell is wrong with people?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails