Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Craigslist Ads Of The Day: Election Day Sex

Oops, guess I didn't get this one up quickly enough....


(wait for it)




(wait for it)




That's what SHE said! POW!

From Lyndsay at the U of MD.


WANT TO BANG A REPUBLICAN ON ELECTION DAY - m4w - 27 (NW DC)


Reply to: pers-904231237@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-11-03, 1:51PM EST


Seeking a bitchy blonde republican who'd like to take it from behind from a liberal democrat on election day. I can host in the Dupont Circle area and I'm good looking.

  • Location: NW DC
PostingID: 904231237

5 comments:

  1. I know of a bitchy brunette republican whose schedule has recently opened up. :-}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann Coulter? Paging Ann Coulter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol @ lefty!

    I actually am hoping she takes the high road after this and just keeps her horrid trap shut, though I'm not too optimistic about that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She can't talk if her mouth is full.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they ALL took it from behind on election day, if you know what I'm sayin'...ha ha ha
    -Confusia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails