Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hot Chicks With Goofy Faces

Goofy or not, I'd gladly get jiggy with some of these ladies. But you knew that already.

Another funny from my pal, Mr. Boone, and the good folks over at Asylum.com.


When does Jenny McCarthy ever
not look stupid?


Ashlee Simpson: "Sing LIVE? Like, in public? No way!"


Believe it or not, that's Heather Locklear. Be afraid.


"No, fucker, it's 'JO-vo-vich'!" says Milla.


Rosario Dawson could stick both thumbs up her nose and turn her eyelids inside out and she'd still be hot.


Hips don't lie, and neither do armpits. You got B.O., Shakira. But wash off and give me a call, k?


Like most actors, Teri Polo (
Meet The Parents) takes her People's Choice Award very seriously.


Ms. Universe, Zuleyka Rivera, just got a whiff of Ms. Bangladesh


Another day, another fugly Cameron Diaz photo. Ick.


National Treasure's Diane Kruger is merely shocked that anyone cares what she has to say about anything at all.


I don't consider Kate Hudson hot in any sense of the word, but that's awesome hair.


Kellie Pickler. Pickler? I barely know her!


Ever wonder if Juliette Lewis wasn't really acting in
The Other Sister? I do.


To research her role for
American Pie 3, Allyson Hannigan stuck a flute in her cooch and an oboe up her ass. We were there.


I like Amy Adams, but she looks nuttier than squirrel shit here. And is that a perspiration spot on her dress, or was she carrying a funnel cake under her arm?


Cabbage for lunch, Ashanti?

For the rest, see the full article at Asylum.com

16 comments:

  1. I've been to Bangladesh (true) and I don't recall the women being particularly smelly.

    The commentator must be 'mistaken'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, France is my usual go-to for B.O. jokes, but I thought I'd shake it up a little. How about Sri Lanka? Been there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Juliette Lewis comment was pure gold. I snorted so hard I think I bruised my nasal cavity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my experience, rural Turkey possesses the highest proportion of smelly people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley Simpson = not hot at all!

    What I used to love about Jenny McCarthy on whatever the name of that show she used to host on MTV was, she was beautiful, but was not afraid to make a goofy/funny face a lot.
    Juliette Lewis is in a class all by herself, and I love her for it!
    Cameron Diaz, yeah, not much of a stretch for her and a goofy face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Heather Locklear looks a little scary, but I think Milla Jovovich looks hot all the time! I've always had a girl crush on her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I got Milla's fifth element right here, yo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Juliette Lewis is in an American rock band called Juliette and the Licks. The photo of her is probably from a show; she's known for dressing in odd costumes. My friend Robby's been a photographer of the bands before. See: http://flickr.com/photos/robby-rent/2228358997/in/set-72157603911607503/

    HHAHA. That aside, who knows how "special" she truly is or is not.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What, no Olsen Twins? The princesses of FUGLY, IMHO. Pekinese and Pug, anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cary, my comment was largely in jest (it was pretty late), although I have been to Bangladesh and do have a couple of Bangladeshi friends etc.

    FYI, I haven't been to Sri Lanka, but would like to.

    Your comments are to be encouraged :-). As always on these lists there are people I don't know and somehow are happy in that, but it can be fun reading about them, e.g. although I don't know what Rosario Dawson does, I can see your point!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bludger, no worries. I wasn't being defensive at all, although upon rereading my comment, it sounded as if I were. I know you well enough by now to get your humor. It's all good!

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous...The List is HOT Chicks With Goofy Faces. Those Olsen creatures are not hot. Their regular faces are goofy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I stick pins in my Jenny doll daily...grrrrrr....

    Hubby would take Milla as his "free pass"...if I believed in that kind of nonsense...hehe.

    Great comments, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't imagine ANYONE find Juliette Lewis hot.

    What is up with Heather Locklear? Apparently she has hit the proverbial wall--hard.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails