Saturday, April 12, 2008

Brilliant Celeb Quotes Of The Day

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life" - Brooke Shields

"The show has enriched and, in some cases, helped save lives. I look forward to the opportunity to continue working on a project that has so much significance to so many." - David Hasselhoff, discussing Baywatch.

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada." - Britney Spears

"I don't want to ever, ever do something in life that isn't fun. Ever." - Jennifer Love Hewitt

"I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness." - Alicia Silverstone

"I always listen to 'NSYNC's Tearin' Up My Heart. It reminds me to wear a bra." - Britney Spears

“I cried over beauty, I cried over pain, and the other time I cried because I felt nothing. I can’t help it. I’m just a cliché of myself.” - Keanu Reeves


“I can walk into a room and if a man doesn’t look at me, he’s probably gay.”

- Kathleen Turner


"When my friends and family are around me I feel like they're safe . . . When my friends have left me - I've just seen everything collapse. They're not safe without me." - Lindsay Lohan

"All of a sudden you're like the Bin Laden of America. Osama Bin Laden is the only one who knows what I'm going through." - R. Kelly, talking about his arrest for having sex with a minor.

"I don't really remember the names of the clubs we went to." - Shaquille O'Neal, when asked if he visited the Parthenon during a trip to Greece.

"I find these sorts of polls hindering to my career. I'm an actress, not a sex object, and should be treated as such." - Scarlett Johansson, annoyed at being voted world's most beautiful woman.

"I like most of the places I've been to, but I've never really wanted to go to Japan, simply because I don't like eating fish, and I know that's very popular out there in Africa." - Britney Spears

"I've learned not to put things in my mouth that are bad for me." - Monica Lewinsky on Larry King Life, discussing weight loss

"Lets get one thing straight. Crack is cheap. I make too much money to ever smoke crack. Lets get THAT straight. Crack is whack." - Whitney Houston

"I’d rather be dead than singing Satisfaction when I’m forty-five." - Mick Jagger (I guess he changed his mind long ago)

"To me, it's not rocket surgery. It's very simple to put together. And as far as hurt feelings and water under the dam, like what's-her-name says to what's-her-name at the end of the movie 'Chicago' -- 'So what? It's showbiz!' So I definitely see it happening." - David Lee Roth

"Twenty-three is old. It's almost twenty-five, which is, like, almost mid-twenties." - Jessica Simpson

"Why would they do that? Wouldn't they think it was kind of painful?" - Anna Nicole Smith on suicide bombers

"I think I am my mom. We're so similar, she even looks like me." - Lindsay Lohan

"I enjoy the company of cattle. I really enjoy knowing them, running my hand over them." - Russell Crowe

"When people wear shoes that don't fit them, it says something about their soul. Generally, I think it means they are good people." - Billy Bob Thornton

13 comments:

  1. Good Lord. Gonna show this to my kids so they'll study more for their SAT's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I've learned not to put things in my mouth that are bad for me." - Monica Lewinsky on Larry King Life, discussing weight loss

    A little late for the revelation, but she can avoid calories as long as she doesn't swallow. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. the collective wit of celebrity one-liners has rendered me virtually speechless. excellent, excellent collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man compared to celebs I feel like a Rocket Surgeon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, what a good reminder not to "drunk comment" so I don't end up on oe of these lists someday. The up-side is that I feel a whole lot better about myself now though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I'm always starting sentences that I can't finish...but I am not going to let that stop me" ~ Harmony

    These celebs are pretty dumb...but I have to admit that I have said some seriously stupid things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, those are HILARIOUS!!! I literally laughed out loud.

    BTW, I changed my blog address to something easier to type .. stop by at www.babspeapod.blogspot.com

    .....Barbra Peapod

    ReplyDelete
  8. Apparently Kathleen Turner has no mirrors and keeps watching Body Heat.

    J.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "If you think rape should be legal then don't vote!"

    From the complex mind of Cameron Diaz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, Sandi, the legal rape issue is a complex and controversial one. Luckily we have the gal with spooge in her hair to guide the way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wasn't Kath-lean Turner in a fat suit in "The Man With Two Brains"? Seems that movie was pretty prophetic!

    Gawd these people are simple!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a Shaquille in my class. He was aptly named.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails