Wednesday, September 5, 2007
I woke up yesterday morning to this dreck playing on VH1 Classic. What's sad is that I remember when this video came out and was considered kinda sorta fun and cool. Sorta.
I assume this was made before Michael bought up all the rights to the old Beatles' songs.
From an e-mail classic about Wal-Mart starting to sell their own brand of wine. I don't know if it's true or not, but I like the names people came up with for the wine.
Top Suggested Names For Wal-Mart Wine
I Can't Believe It's Not Vinegar
World Championship Riesling
Chateau Des Moines
Big Red Gulp
Chateau Trailer Parc
Cold Duck Sauce
And then there's...
Top 10 Slogans for Wal-Mart Wine
From The Late Show With David Letterman
10. "When Kmart Wine Just Won't Do"
9. "I Can't Believe It's Not Wine"
8. "Show Your Friends How Little You Care"
7. "Kills Germs on Contact"
6. "Recommended by 4 Out of 5 Drifters!"
5. "Crack Open a Can Today!"
4. "Fresh From the Vineyards of Aisle 6"
3. "Here's to Making Bail!"
2. "Feeling Down After Being Thrown Out by Britney?"
1. "Goes Great With a 20-Dollar Hooker"