Tuesday, July 10, 2007
What's the worst job you've ever had? What made it so awful?
I've had a bunch and will have a hard time picking the worst.
Talk to me: email@example.com
The most fun you'll ever have reading aloud to your child. A cat who thinks it's a chihuahua. Good times!
From a poll of readers of Guitar World magazine. As in, the collective opinion of people who read that magazine and voted in their poll. I'm just the messenger. The only opinion I offer is mild disappointment at the exclusion of Angus Young and maybe the guy from Nazareth.
1. Stairway To Heaven - Jimmy Page (Led Zeppelin)
2. Eruption - Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen)
3. Freebird - Gary Rossington (Lynyrd Skynyrd)
4. Comfortably Numb - David Gilmour (Pink Floyd)
5. All Along The Watchtower - Jimi Hendrix
6. November Rain - Slash (Guns 'n Roses)
7. One - Kirk Hammet (Metallica)
8. Hotel California - Don Felder/Joe Walsh (The Eagles)
9. Crazy Train - Randy Rhoads (Ozzy Osbourne)
10. Crossroads - Eric Clapton (Cream)
11. Voodoo Chile - Jimi Hendrix
12. Johnny B. Goode - Chuck Berry
13. Texas Flood - Stevie Ray Vaughan
14. Layla - Eric Clapton/Duane Allman (Derek & The Dominoes)
15. Floods - Dimebag Darrell (Pantera)
16. Heartbreaker - Jimmy Page (Led Zeppelin)
17. Cliffs of Dover - Eric Johnson
18. Little Wing - Jimi Hendrix
19. Highway Star - Ritchie Blackmore (Deep Purple)
20. Bohemian Rhapsody - Brian May (Queen)